Find it Here

Friday, May 7, 2010

More poems. Couldn't wait to post up these.


Discarded Hope

All we do is the dance
you play with my feelings like a joke
jump around and prance
like a child with a lot of hope

I just smile and feign annoyance
when really I want to cope
cope with all of this romance
could I call it that? nope

so far from it perchance
maybe you could be the one to mope?
let me do the dance
make you out to be a joke

give you the wrong chance
Haha no I can't be that bloke
I'll just let you dance
and give me false hope


Forceful Nightmare

Why do I see you this way

I know its not okay
You only look away
Can you smile for me today
as we lay
what do your dreams say
lets put them on play
show what you really want to say
or maybe its just what I want, at least today





One Sided Heart

Sometimes I really hate you
I don't know why this is so hard
Maybe you are waiting on a Que
I just want this to be the right card
you can't stop the things you do
I have to keep up my guard
even if it makes me blue
wish you wouldn't play with my heart
but you never knew how much I wanted you
not even from the start



Across The Room

I long for the closeness that two people can share
Run my fingers across your hair
Too bad I wouldn't dare
Your eyes would just stare

Why do I care?
Because I fell in love with your beautiful stare
Life is so unfair
I know your eyes look elsewhere

Oh how you damage my hardware
Cause me so much despair
Even a day affair
would sate my constant scare

My feelings need repair
Someone new to rip me from this nightmare
I stand alone in a square
Which is so rare

Yet...I still love your stare

More poems <3. I have a few more to post up but those can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment