Some of my poems are written from different perspectives because I'm twisted like that haha. I dunno I just write junk. =D
Feeling your tender lips graze mine
A ghost of a chance for me
I dream about you all of the time
I wish we could just be
I want to feel your warmth besides in my mind
My dreams become more vivid with each degree
Yet you don’t know how I’m confined
Expressing myself is so hard, only you hold the key
I’m not even sure of my own true self, wait rewind
So how can I be with you; no don’t flee
Please be kind
Can’t you just listen to me?
It crushes me to think of you with someone, I’ve been declined
You can’t help but hurt me, be free
You don’t know of my burning design
No one can love me like I want you to
Notice Me
I see you from time to time
A smile hits my face
I think; you don't notice me
You say hi, maybe even smile
Its all I can hope for
Wanting you to feel the way I do
Get those crazy butterflies when you think of me
But I'm no mind reader
too afraid to say what I feel
an ocean full of possible rejections, waves of despair
your eyes lie elsewhere
can't you just notice me?
Faster Falling
Make it faster, no keep this pace
Close your eyes
I don't want to see your face
Fill me with these lies
My thoughts blanketed in dark lace
No longer linked with those ties
You can't be him, only replace
Give me one of those temporary highs
So only gasps can escape
Opening my eyes
only wishing to see his face
Leave me falling from these dark skies
no gripping the emergency brake



No comments:
Post a Comment